Friday, March 19, 2021

VINTAGE JAMES BOND BOOKS

Vintage James Bond Books



My collection of Bond books may get bigger in the next few days. I found these two books on an online auction site - maxsold. It is a collection of estate sales, business downsizing sales, etc. I have gotten a lot of books in the past through these auctions - books seem to go for a reasonable price. Sometimes even really, really cheap. For eg. I picked up 44 western novels last summer for $6.


I am hoping to be lucky this time as well. I have a one vintage Bond book, Dr. No...and original 1958! I didn't know it at the time, but it is worth a fair amount of money. I bought it at a yard sale for $1, then promptly threw away the cover (which I guess gives it the most worth). So instead of $40, it's probably worth $10. But, it's a good start to a vintage James Bond Book collection!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment