Monday, June 13, 2022

Fantasy Drawing Prompts

Drawing Ideas For Fantasy Fans

Fantasy Drawing Ideas

Wizards, Dragons, Magic Swords...if those are the things that light your match, sail your boat, or tickle your fancy, then I have a book for you. Being a bit of a fantasy nerd myself (yes, I've spent 1/3 of my waking life reading everything from George RR Martins Game of Thrones to Harry Potter for the fifth time), I get happy thinking about dwarfs and hobbits. Combine that with my habit of doodling and sketching when I'm bored...you've got hours of fun and entertainment. I designed a book exactly for this kind of person - hopefully that is you! Can't have too many of these kind of people in the world, am I right?

I've designed a book with 50 drawing ideas with a fantasy twist to them. Wizards, Dragons, and Magic Swords are all included, plus many many many many more.

Wizard casting a spell

If this looks like something for you, or you know a fantasy freak who would love this then please check it out - it is on Amazon right now.

Click on the cover below:

...or a direct link:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0B2V2D16L

HAPPY DRAWING

No comments:

Post a Comment